What’s in Your Daily Multivitamin?
On The Move - Stay up to date with Tonya's latest news in the community
If you’re like most women, you take a daily multivitamin to support your most vibrant health. This includes supplementing vital nutrients you may not be getting enough of in your diet, as well as boosting your intake of antioxidants—like vitamins A, C, and E—to fight the toxic effect of free radicals on your body. So, you might be surprised to learn that many traditional vitamins not only contain traces of toxins left over after the extraction process, but also contain minerals that have an oxidizing effect on your body. That’s the exact opposite of what you are taking a vitamin for.
The fact is, conventional minerals have an oxidizing effect in the body. But Movita is different from many other supplements—even other organic vitamins—because of our proprietary, scientific Glyco Protein Matrix-bound™ (GPM) process. This process involves nutrients that are individually grown and cultured in a cutting-edge probiotic fermentation system. Our full prebiotic and probiotic fermentation process removes environmental toxins from the source materials. It also takes oxidation out of minerals, which conventional vitamins typically do not. The result is that:
- GPM minerals have an anti-oxidant effect in the body
- GPM iron is 33% less oxidizing than the ferrous sulfate found in most vitamins
- GPM copper acts as an antioxidant even though it contains cupric ion, which is prooxidant, no oxidation took place
- GPM vitamin/minerals have much greater antioxidant potential vs. conventional vitamins and minerals
- GPM vitamins and minerals have higher absorption rates than traditional vitamins – when it says 100% USRDA you actually get 100%!